We’re all about real-world survival and Anti-Zombie techniques here at Zombease HQ, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t have fun with it too. That’s why we started the Zombease: Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA) series earlier this year…. and it’s been a great success so far.
Well, we want to up the ante, let you in on the behind the scenes creation of our CYOA series and reward you for thinking outside the box and creating a CYOA of your own! We’ll pick from our favorite adventures and work them into finalized pieces to share with the world. If your adventure is chosen and posted on Zombease we’ll include your name in the author credits AND you’ll be entered to win one of 3 Zombease prize packs.*
GRAND Prize – All series 1 Anti-Zombie merit badge patches, Zombease notebook, stickers and a small t-shirt, 1 Zombie Tactical Cord paracord piece, 1 EDC starter kit from J and J Tactical and much more.
2nd Place - All Series 1 Anti-Zombie merit badge patches, Zombease notebook, stickers and a small t-shirt, 1 Zombie Tactical Cord paracord piece and a set of Damascus Anti-Zombie protective knee and elbow pads.
3rd Place – All Series 1 Anti-Zombie merit badge patches, 1 Zombease notebook and a small t-shirt.
The rules are simple. Fill out the form below with your CYOA submission (multiple entries accepted) and like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/zombease). We’ll sort through everything, tally up the entries and pick 3 random winners on AUGUST 31st 2013. By entering the Zombease Choose Your Own Adventure Challenge, entrants are giving Zombease express permission to use, edit and adapt submissions as seen fit for publishing and use.
Each adventure submission MUST contain the following details:
- Time of day/year. Such as – Mid-day early August (or) 12 am the Friday before your birthday.
- Location. Be as specific as you like, think stall in gas-station bathroom, your grandmothers den, best friends garage, etc. or as general as you need, think forested area, big-box store, etc.
- Additional persons. While not required, friends, family, strangers, co-workers, military personnel, etc are all options you can include in your CYOA submissions.
- Available Gear. Be specific on this one, you don’t want anyone assuming they have a grenade launcher if you don’t want them to.
- Story-line. This is the most important part. Write from the heart, make it exciting and make it original. Don’t worry about spelling mistakes and grammar. We’ll clean it up and get it ready for your fellow survivors.
For more info and examples of our CYOA series click here: http://zombease.com/category/choose-your-own-adventure/. We can’t wait to see what you come up with, and remember, you can submit as many adventures as you like (each one earns you ANOTHER entry into the drawing).